Coach2GO Development Toolkit
Coach2Go provides a library of Coaching Capsules and a development environment and tools for designing, building and delivering new Coaching Capsules. Coaching Capsules can be grouped under Coaching Topics.
Coach 2Go is server based coaching dialogue system, providing Coach2Go developers with the tools to design and build Coaching Topics and Coaching Capsules that can be accessed through web browsers.
'Coaching Capsules' are made up of interactive multi-media Web pages. The Coach2Go toolkit provides a number of languages to build the coaching capsules:
- a multi-media presentation language for describing the web pages,
- an information gathering language for collecting data from the user
- a page navigation language for navigating through the capsules' web pages,
- a reporting language for doing logical operations on the input data, and displaying captured data in a variety of reports
Coach2Go captures input from the user and makes it available for use during subsequent capsules pages and for access by an assigned coach (if the user so allows access)
Types of Capsules
There two types of capsules Public and Private:
- User can access Public Capsules without have to be registered or log onto the Coacg2go system
- To access Private Capsules, the use must have first registered and logged onto the Coach2go system
Coach2Go Administration System supports three types of users:
- coaching end users have access to coaching topics and Coaching Capsules
- coaches have access to coaching end users input data (if user allows)
- coach developer have access to the development toolkit to edit Coach2go objects ,and design new Coaching Topics and Capsules
- advanced coach developers have access to the advanced
- and administrators have access to register new coach developers etc..
Coach2Go Financial System supports three types of licences:
- free licences
- one off licence
- period licence
Register to join our pilot programme now! or Contact us now!