About the Programme
Time is the only commodity that cannot be banked, stored or saved. It can only be spent. Time management is the core skill of life. To be effective every manager must be a superb time manager. However many managers spend too much time on low priority work.
Using the latest in applied psychology - Neuro Linguistic Programming together with Myers-Briggs MBTI and Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits of Effective People, we will explore what’s important to us, how we code time, and how we do things well…..
This challenging, fast moving course is about how to get things done.
You will learn how to
- set priorities and well-formed outcomes
- appreciate different thinking styles
- use short term and long term planning
- use verbal and non-verbal language to influence others and yourself
- balance urgent versus important tasks
- access resourceful states
- delegate effectively
- run efficient focused meetings
- overcome procrastination
- maximise your return on energy
- Lead from within
Suggested Follow on Programmes
- Magic of Rapport
- NLP in Sales
- NLP Business Diploma
This course is a two-day course. A comprehensive course manual and all refreshments are included in the course fee.
This course investment is £150 plus VAT per delegate