How would you like to...
- Become more successful in any area of your life and
business that you choose
- Improve business and personal relationships
- Become more persuasive and influential
- Manage stress and be free to choose your emotions,
thoughts and behaviours
- Boost your confidence and that of others
- Change unwanted habits
- Create your own desired future
- Be adaptable and learn easily
- Be empowered and successful at work, at play, with
friends, colleagues, clients, family
- Release your full potential
If the answer is yes to any of the above
then NEW OCEANS NLP Training is for you.
Neuro-Lingustics Programming (NLP) is one of the fastest growing pragmatic tools for getting results and creating success. It is being widely used in business, education, health, therapy and personal development.
NLP sets out
to discover how people learn, how people think, how people do things
excellently and how to replicate success. The difference that makes
the difference between those who excel and those who get by in the way
they communicate, motivate, influence, negotiate, lead, and empower.
The NEW OCEANS NLP Diploma
is a four day Foundation Course in Neuro-Linguistic
Programming. It is also Part 1 of NEW OCEANS NLP Practitioner Certification
Programme. The course is led by Paul Jacobs, certified INLPTA Trainer
and co-founder of the NLP Education Network.
The course is run according to the International
NLP Trainers Association (INLPTA) standards, and provides a thorough
foundation of NLP skills and techniques for use in personal and professional development.
You will learn how to
- be clear about what matters to you
- set practical well-formed outcomes - the key to getting
what you want
- build and maintain rapport - the key to successful
- fine tune your senses - the key to knowing that you
are getting what you want and being more sensitive to others.
- increase your flexibility of behaviour - the key
to having more choice
- create your own personal state of excellence and
maintain a resourceful state in others - the key to personal success
- gather specific, high quality information from people
and how to use it to achieve outcomes
- change unwanted behaviours and habits in positive
- utilise and change your perception of time
- recognise and use powerful language patterns to empower
yourself and others
- develop your creativity and flexibility
- enhance your personal effectiveness in communicating
and managing others
- influence, lead, empower and motivate others
- be more at peace with yourself and others
This course is a four day workshop. A comprehensive
course manual and all refreshments and lunch are included in the course fee.
This course investment is £200+vat for
self-financed (or employee-sponsored £300+vat per delegate and £99 for students)
Venue & Dates
This course is held at St Albans on :
Jun 2/3, 9/10
RESERVE A PLACE ONLINE NOW!