CALLING ALL NLP MASTER PRACTITIONERS!
So yes, you’re a Master Practitioner. Well done! But what have you actually been DOING with your NLP Master Practitioner qualification since you achieved it?
Have you really been making a difference with it?
Of course in some ways you HAVE been, because everywhere you go you touch peoples’ lives - and as you’ve been changed by what you’ve learned so they, indirectly, must also have been. But is that enough?
Supposing you could help people more directly - AS A PROFESSION!
Just imagine being able to honour everything that is important to you, that you believe in - that drew you to become a Master Practitioner in the first place.
You have spent a great deal of time and effort acquiring your NLP Master Practitioner qualification and knowledge. So how can you use your NLP skills to make a living and help others at the same time? The ideal way is by becoming a professional coach. All you need is training in how to convert your existing NLP skills into Coach Master Practitioner skills. Which is what this course is all about.
We will teach you all the techniques you need to become the VERY BEST COACH you can be - and also, HOW TO MARKET YOURSELF in this exciting growth area!
You will be getting personal training by, practical exercises with, and high quality feedback from, the most experienced NLP Coaching Trainers, Paul Jacobs, Dee Shipman, and Andrew Lynch, and participating in the finest NLP Coaching training available.
It will be fun, challenging, and a wonderful opportunity for your own personal growth, and for you to qualify to help others achieve theirs.
This training will provide you with all of the ‘tools’ you need to begin a successful career as a High Performance Coach Master Practitioner, and to market your services. As a graduate New Oceans Coach Master Practitioner you will be listed on the INLPTA websites as a High Performance Coach Master Practitioner, giving you an international profile.
This training is a unique opportunity to learn the finest and most advanced coaching skills available today, and is open to people who hold an NLP Master Practitioner Certification, or are in the process of doing a Master Practitioner training. If you have not completed your Master Practitioner by the end of the master Coach Practitioner training you will be fully certified when you complete your Master Practitioner training.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO AS A NLP COACH MASTER PRACTITIONER
- Life Skills Coaching:- focusing on personal growth and transformation, social and relationship skills, self-esteem issues, assertiveness, communication challenges etc.
- Performance Coaching:- optimising and enhancing performance on every level and in every area of life from career to passions, how to acquire and maintain new skills, maximise potential, and so on.
- Health Coaching:- stress management, weight loss, smoking, phobias etc.
- Executive Coaching:- covering all aspects of business skills in depth.It is an outcome-led process in which the Coach Practitioner guides the Executive, Manager etc, through business problems to desired results, to clarify issues, challenge limiting beliefs, evaluate options, and decide on a course of action, by using the client’s own unique resources to create outstanding performance, and bring about lasting behavioural change.
- Family/Parent Coaching:- working with parents and children to reconnect them with each other, help them with interrelationship communication skills, behavioural and schoolwork challenges. (And just notice how your own family dynamics improve when you use your Coach Practitioner training at home!)
- Sports Performance Coaching- coaching originally came from the sports world. Now, as a New Oceans Coach Practitioner, if that is YOUR area of expertise and/or special interest, you can take back into it the cutting edge techniques you will learn on this training.
And all of these you will be trained to do as both in-person and telephone one-to-one coaching.
The New Oceans Coach Master Practitioner Training brings together the very best from NLP and many fields of personal development, psychology, achievement, creativity, and is based on modelling the most successful people in a variety of fields. It is NOT based on what people THINK they do, but on their unconscious strategies that actually make the difference.
True to what lies at the heart of NLP, it is built not so much on WHAT they do, but , of fundamental importance, on HOW they do it!
So now…….. imagine you’ve trained with us,qualified as a Coach Master Practitioner, and have been coaching for six months. What are the three biggest differences this has made in your life? And what have been the three most gratifying differences you’ve helped other people make in THEIR lives? Look back to when you first read about the New Oceans Coach Master Practitioner Training - what was it that made you decide “Yes! That’s for me!”, and book your place?
Now go ahead and do it!
The course is led by Paul Jacobs, INLPTA - certified Trainer, INLPTA-certified Master Coach Trainer, and Master Coach, and Dee Shipman, Trainer, NLP Master Practitioner, and Executive Coach, and supported by Andrew Lynch, INLPTA Master Coach, INLPTA Master Coach Trainer and author of the book "How TOP Make A Good Mind Great". Paul and Dee are co-founders of ICADIA, the I Can Do It Academy, and of NOW, New Oceans Women Mean Business.
This 14 day New Oceans High Performance Coach Master Practitioner is certified by the International NLP Trainers Association and run according to the INLPTA standards, and is the most professional and experienced NLP coaching training available anywhere in the world.
Your active participation in our INLPTA NLP Coach Master Practitioner Training offers potentially life-changing benefits. You will....
- Understand international standards, practices and ethics in the field of coaching
- Master coach-specific tools and skills
- Discover how to masterfully control your coaching conversations with clients
- Apply NLP Master Practitioner techniques to help clients break through their barriers to success
- Learn how to deliver constructive, meaningful feedback
- Home in on a market niche
- Stand out from the crowd of "plain vanilla coaches"—and increase demand for your services, by becoming one of the elite Master Coaches
New Oceans' NLP Coach Master Practitioner Training is a multi-level learning experience. It will deepen
your understanding of others and of the underlying patterns that make NLP
so effective in people's lives while advancing your personal evolution
significantly. Our Coach Master Practitioner training is one of the most
comprehensive in the UK!
New Oceans NLP Coach Master Practitioner training is also unique in that our training programme will be tailored to each participant's specific needs and special areas of interest..
You will learn
- The 5 Pillars of Great Coaching
- The core coaching skills of Listening, Observing, Questioning, Challenging, Giving Feedback, Energising and Inspiring
- How use the PERFECT Language for coaching - Precision, Emotion and senses, Rapport, Framing & Reframing, Chunking, Ecology & consequences, and Milton's Transformational language
- Advanced models for working with clients -
All stages from initial consultations and setting outcomes through every stage of the coaching process
- Coaching models of successful Business and Sports Coaches
- Advanced life coaching skills
- How to use advanced personality models to produce outstanding results - Enneagram, Myers-Briggs, Clare Graves Values System
- To use advanced non-NLP coaching models: Behavioural Coaching, The GROW Model, The INNER Game, Ontological Coaching, and Integral Coaching
- The beliefs, behaviours and skills of a Master Coach
- Business and Executive coaching
- Sports Coaching and Performance coaching
- Team and Organisational Coaching
- Family and Parenting Coaching
- Lifestyle and Health Coaching
- To utilise your existing NLP skills to produce optimum results
- How to build your successful coaching practice and an outstanding coaching career
- How to create a coaching culture in an organisation
Special Benefits & Resources you will receive...
- Two UK recognised INLPTA Coach Master Practitioner Trainers
- Personal instruction by a team of renowned Master Coach trainers, led by Paul Jacobs and Dee Shipman, with Andrew Lynch
- A comprehensive 200-page workbook, filled with exercises, information and templates. A great follow-along guide for our sessions, the workbook will be an invaluable reference resource when you put your new skills to use.
- Hands-on practice and expert feedback through in-class coaching situations, and homework assignments.
- Enjoyable multi-sensory instruction style. Live demonstrations, discussion, and much more keep the sessions interesting—and effective.
- Access to audiotapes and DVDs, at our lowest possible cost, so that you may review concepts and techniques outside of class.
- Personal life and business coaching during the seminar and throughout the training
- Invited guest Coach examplars from the world of business, sports, education and life
- Videos of successful master coaches
You Will Receive the Highest Quality NLP Coach Training Available
The New Oceans NLP Professional Coach Certification Training exceeds the hours required in guidelines by ICF (International Coach Federation) of Coach Specific Training and Student Contact Learning hours (minimum 60 hours) in a portfolio application for ICF Credentialling. After you have completed the required number of coach session hours (100) with paying clients, you can apply for certification as an ICF Associate Certified Coach.
Throughout the training you will get hands-on practice and expert feedback. You will be coaching and being coached, yourself. You will also receive the tools, processes and material necessary to start your coaching business and become one of the world's elite NLP Master Coaches!.
GROW YOURSELF, GROW OTHERS – BECOME A COACH MASTER PRACTITIONER!
The NLP Coach Practitioner is the first 4-days of our 18-day NLP Coach Master Practitioner as shown below:
Venue & Dates
NLP Coach Practitioner:
See NLP Coach practitioner page for details
The 14-day NLP Coach MASTER Practitioner (2011-2012):
Sem 1 : SEP 24-25 Module A
Sem 2 : NOV 5-6-24 Module B
Sem 3 : NOV 26-27 Module C
Sem 4 : DEC 10-11 Module D
Sem 5 : JAN tbsModule E
Sem 6 : FEB tbs Module F
Sem 7 : MAR tbs Module G
All our NLP Coach training is held at our Training Centre Hexton, Herts
RESERVE A PLACE ONLINE NOW!
course manual, lunch and all refreshments are included in the course fee.
The Coach Practitioner investment is:
Self Financing £500 + VAT (£600)
Corporate Sponsored £650 + VAT
For Self financing there are extended payment with installment plans available
The Coach Master Practitioner investment is:
Self Financing £1,750 + VAT (£2100.00)
Corporate Sponsored £2,150 + VAT
Early Bird investment is just £1600+vat (£1920) for
self-financed if paid in full by 1st September 2010!
The combined Coach Practitioner and Coach Master Practitioner investment is:
Self Financing £2,000 + VAT (£2400)
Corporate Sponsored £2,500 + VAT .