About the Programme
What if you already have the accelerated learning abilities to succeed but haven't yet found the key to activate them. This workshop explores the latest in whole-brain and sensory-based learning and introduces New Oceans NLP Accelerated Learning Frame that offers new insights into accelerated learning the natural way.
Teachers, lecturers and educators now realise that each person has an optimum way of learning new information.
A person’s learning style is a combination of how they perceive, then organise and process information. When you’re familiar with your learning style, you can take important steps to help yourself learn faster and more easily. Plus, learning how to decipher the learning styles of others - like your students, colleagues, parents - can help you strengthen your rapport and influence with them.
NLP - making sense of learning. Now with NLP we have our first handbook for realising the potential of our mind. NLP, Neuro Linguistic Programming, is the wisdom of research over the past 25 years into how the human mind works. It was developed by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in the early 1970s and goes a long way to showing you how to run your brain, how to control how you feel, how to be a more-effective human being, how to improve your learning and communication skills and how your mind influences your health.
The workshop is led by Paul Jacobs, co-founder of the NLP Education Network and NLP Trainer and Mick McEvoy, Accelerated Learning consultant and NLP Master Practitioner
You will learn how to
- detect and understand your learning styles, states and strategies
- adapt your teaching to individual thinking and learning styles
- use the New Oceans Accelerated Learning Frame to plan and deliver lessons for more effective learning knowing the strengths and weaknesses of different learning styles
- strengthen your senses and mental capabilities to improve every type of learning
- dramatically improve your memory – addressing strategies for registration, retention and recall
- read faster and with better comprehension
- spell more easily and accurately
- remember easily lists, people’s names
- write more creatively and fluently
Recipes for accelerated learning success
What is accelerated learning?
This course is suitable for
anyone interested in learning and teaching - teachers, lecturers, educators, advisors, classroom assistants, students and parents.
This course is a 1 or 2 day workshop. A comprehensive
course manual and all refreshments are included in the course fee.
This course investment is 1-day £120+vat or 2-day £200+vat
Venue & Dates
This course is held in a number of locations on the following dates:
Call for dates
RESERVE A PLACE ONLINE NOW!