Re-ignite a love and ability for learning and teaching
This taster is for you:-
- if you have been wondering what NLP is and how it can make a difference to teaching, learning and parenting
- if you have been looking for new ways of improving your relationship with your children, students, or teachers
- if you have heard about accelerated learning skills and would like to know more
- if you feel there is a lack of communication between you and your teachers, or between you and your students or child
- if your child has special educational needs, and if you would love them to break free from the restrictions of ‘labels’, and move forward confidently
NLP and education: What could be more satisfying than achieving learning success with ease and enjoyment?NLP knows that the mind uses the five senses as it's main resource to make learning a simple task. So on this taster you will discover how to determine which sensory system is the most effective in any given situation. NLP demystifies learning issues, and then shows you how to identify and use the appropriate sensory strategy unique to every individual. Believe it or not it is that simple - and we believe you’ll agree that every child in the world has a right to this way of learning.
If you are a parent :
- Would you like a better understanding of how your child learns?
- Do you get into a state of frustration with the children or each other?
- Do you wish some things were different?
- Would you like more control over the future?
- Would you like to know what the purpose behind something is?
- Would it make things easier if you could read and understand your children better ?
- Would it be useful for all the family members to do any of the above as a natural way of being, rather than a forced effort?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of the above questions, this taster is for you!
NLP and parenting: Here you will learn how to understand the fundamental differences between an adult mind and a child's.We know that good communication lines open only when children are understood from THEIR map of the world. So imagine having the insight and wisdom to pace their emotional experience of the world in a way that prevents them from having to need any form of rescue therapy as adults. The benefits to children whose parents and teachers have studied NLP are profound……. Let us show you how they’re achieved.
NLP - the study of the structure of subjective experience - has and is a unique approach to understanding how we learn and communicate, how we relate to others, make decisions, deal with conflict: it will help you become more skilful in delivering effective learning, in planning and designing more empowering learning, teaching, and home environments and activities.
NLP and children with special educational needs:
This taster will also show you how our New Oceans Education Foundation and Applied Mastery Courses provide new insights into the experience of students with ADHD, Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, and other learning difficulties: how to respond more appropriately to them, with new effective strategies for helping them, and gain a better understanding of how they think, feel, and behave, and the interaction between them.
You will discover how to:-
- enjoy real communication with your children
- improve your learning and teaching skills
- build and maintain rapport with even the most difficult student, child, or teacher
- encourage effective learning states for yourself and students
- respond resourcefully and increase your behavioural choice under stress
- positively affect self-esteem - theirs and yours!
- fine tune your senses
- adapt your teaching and parenting to individual learning and thinking styles
- turn yourself, your students, or your child on to learning and keep them and yourself committed to it
This taster is for teachers, parents, and students, for everyone who is concerned with learning and teaching at all levels, including Special Educational Needs.
It is for everyone who wants to make - and be - a difference in Education!
More and more people are finding NLP brings life-enhancing changes; if you too would like to find out how you will benefit from a Diploma Foundation, Applied Education Mastery course, or the full NLP practitioner accreditation programme, here's the opportunity to find out for yourself.
Come to one of our free sessions in Herts. Why not ask a friend or colleague who is also curious about NLP to join you? Our taster sessions are free, and fun! With the added benefit that you and your friends can practice and share ideas together during and after the session.
Venue & Dates
2-day NLP Foundation training FREE!
See Diary for dates
at Hexton, Herts
RESERVE A PLACE ONLINE NOW!