RAPID NLP Education Practitioner ... RAPID NLP Education Practitioner ... RAPID NLP Education Practitioner ...
Get ready for the best NLP Practitioner for Teachers and Educators...
RAPIDNew Oceans 10-day RAPID NLP Education Practitioner (INLPTA NLP Diploma first 4 days) will provide the successful participant with an internationally recognised certificate to practice NLP for Education.
The course is led by Paul Jacobs, certified INLPTA NLP Trainer, Master Coach, Master Coach Trainer, education consultant, and co-founder of ICADIA, the I CAN DO IT Acdemy, and the NLP Education Network.
Paul is supported by Dee Shipman and Malcolm Ruddock. Dee is a NLP Trainer, Master Coach, Coach Trainer and NLP writer and songwriter, and co-founder with Paul of ICADIA'. Malcolm is a certified ABNLP NLP Trainer and Master Coach.
This Practitioner Certification course will be run in accordance with the International NLP Trainers Association for the 4-day Diploma and The American Board of Neuro-Linguistics Programming for the full 10-day practitioner, and is open to all.
NLP can be described as an attitude, a set of skills, techniques and empowering principles which combine to offer you the possibility of excellence in every area of your life. It sets out to discover how people learn, how people think, how people do things excellently and how to replicate success - and the difference that makes the difference.
You will learn how to
- build and maintain rapport with even the most difficult student
- be clear about what matters to you and set practical well-formed outcomes
- turn on students to subject and school
- adapt your teaching to individual learning styles
- encourage effective learning states for your students and yourself
- develop and maintain your states of personal excellence
- respond resourcefully and increase your behavioural choice under stress
and even more....
- enhance perception in yourself and your students
- fine tune your senses - the key to knowing that you are getting what you want and being more sensitive to others.
- adapt your teaching to individual learning styles
- support your students in overcoming their difficulties and fears
- enhance your personal effectiveness in communicating and managing others
- comprehend and manage non-verbal communication
- elicit learning strategies and models of excellence
- understand the unspoken structure of language and recognise and use powerful language patterns to empower yourself and others
- change unwanted behaviours and habits in positive ways
- manage a classroom non-verbally
- enhance your performance at meetings, presentations, and all forms of communications.
- increase your creativity and realise your own potential
The RAPID NLP Education Practitioner consists of two parts
- 4-day Practitioner Part 1 (and NLP Diploma) - Certified by INLPTA and
- 6-day Practitioner Part 2 Certified by ABNLP Practitioner.
A 30 hour CD is provided for home study between Part 1 and Part 2.
This course is a 10 day training delivered in a weekend format. A comprehensive
course manual, lunch and all refreshments are included in the course fee.
The course investment is £1000 for
(employer-sponsored £1500+vat, students £700). Certification Fee included.
Early Bird investment is just £900 for
self-financed if paid in full by first day of Practitioner!
Extended payment plans with discounts available. Call for more details.
For those who already hold an NLP Diploma our Practitioner Part 2 only is £750 for
(employee-sponsored £1200+vat, students £500)
This course is open to all.
Venue & Dates
The NLP Practitioner workshops are held in our training and conference centre The Dower House, Hexton, Herts - a large country home, part of the Hexton Manor properties, deep in the heart of the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside. B&B is available for just £35.
NLP Education Practitioner Part 1/Diploma:
Our 4-day Practitioner Part 1 (2 -day NLP Foundation Training and 2-day NLP Education Diploma) runs several times a year. Please look at NLP Education Diploma
NLP Rapid Education Practitioner Part 2:
||JUL 25 we
||AUG 22 we
||The Teaching Frame
||JUL 26 we
||AUG 23 we
||The Coaching Frame
||The Learning Frame
||The Language Frame
||The Beyond Language Frame
||The SEN Frame
RESERVE A PLACE ONLINE NOW!
Paul and Dee in action
NLP in education benefits
3 STEPS &
10 DAYS TO SUCCESS
FREE! NLP & COACHING |
NLP EDUCATION |
And Accelerated Learning too!!
Throughout the Practitioner programme you will be introduced to and use Accelerated Learning technologies.
NLP with Accelerated Learning technologies will enable you to unlock the full potential of your brain.
Using music, pictures, imagery, Brain Gym, and interactive activities you will discover and work with your preferred learning style.
How your physical state enhances your ability to learn
How to maximise your ability
How to access the learning state, the mind-set for success
How to dramatically increase your reading speeds-
How to use memory mapping techniques to aid recall
Brain Gym: How to keep Left- and Right-brain in harmony and balance
The NLP Practitioner is held in our training and conference centre The Dower House - a large country home, part of the Hexton Manor properties, deep in the heart of the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside. B&B is available for just £35.
Practitioners at work in the beautiful two acre grounds