Discover how NLP can make a major difference in all aspects of teaching and |
what workshop participants are saying
Seven for the class
- Discover the children’s preferred learning styles and allow for them to be different.
- Use circle time to share their values and identity.
- Celebrate their sunbeams and reframe their raindrops.
- Allow children to share how they do things so that they can model each other.
- Use brain gym to calm, energise or reconnect right and left brain for improved concentration.
- Help the children to access an appropriate state to learn easily.
- Increase motivation by recognising success and putting it in the future.
Seven for the teacher
- Quickly develop rapport with parents through pacing and leading.
- Deliver information through all the senses.
- Use different places in the room to deliver different types of message, or for different activities.
- Use hand signals to accompany instructions leading to silent classroom control.
- Accept that there is a positive intention for every behaviour.
- Be in the best state to deliver the lesson.
- Be clear what your outcomes are for the lesson, and know when you have achieved them.
Seven for one to one
- Match the child’s body, voice and language to gain rapport with them.
- Separate the behaviour from the child.
- Encourage them to see things from different perspectives.
- Change their state by moving them into the future.
- Increase motivation by putting what they want into the future and experiencing it.
- Change an undesirable behavioural response to a more acceptable one.
- Uncover hidden gifts and transfer them to more challenging contexts.
Seven for yourself
- Put yourself into the state you want at any time.
- Learn to understand difficult people.
- Develop rapport easily with anyone.
- Recognise your own values to make sure you meet them.
- Reframe raindrops and enjoy the sunbeams.
- Use outcome thinking to produce a positive attitude.
- Change limiting beliefs to more empowering ones.
For more information on New Oceans services contact
New Oceans, New Oceans House, 39 Jennings Road, St Albans Herts AL1 4NX
Tel: 01727 869782 Fax: 01727 842181
Email: [email protected]
Copyright © 2007 New Oceans. All Rights Reserved.