| The 16-day investment is £1600 (includes all material and Lunch!) for
|2015 Masters will have additional focus on Health and Coaching|
Are you ready for more? Are you ready to extend the skills of the Practitioner to greatly enhance and enable your personal and professional change and success? Then New Oceans NLP Master Practitioner training is for you. This is our sixteenth year delivering Master training and we intend this to be our best yet.
The training aims to provide the skills for the integration and development of the techniques learned at Practitioner level, through an extended study of systems, modelling and advanced strategies.
The course is led by Paul Jacobs, certified,
INLPTA Trainer, Certified Master Coach Trainer, and Master Coach - life, education, business, and executives. Paul is supported by Dee Shipman. Dee is a NLP Trainer, Master Coach, Coach Trainer and NLP writer and songwriter, and co-founder with Paul of ICADIA'. Meet the team.
The course is certified by the International NLP Trainers Association and run according to the INLPTA standards.
Master Practitioner Training
will take you to the level of mastery of the NLP patterns
- Make a significant impact on your developing
- Gain a richer understanding of NLP
- Refine your thinking skills
- Discover the patterns that drive people's
- Enhance and integrate your NLP Practitioner skills
- Develop your abilities to Model and Replicate Talent
- Move from technician to artist
As NLP is a methodology for building models
of excellence, our NLP Master Practitioner programme emphasises learning
to Replicate Talent (Modelling).
Each weekend you will have the opportunity to model an invited guest expert from the world of education, coaching, entertainment, sports and business.
New Oceans' Master Practitioner Training is a multi-level learning experience. It will deepen
your understanding of others and of the underlying patterns that make NLP
so effective in people's lives while advancing your personal evolution
significantly. Our Master Practitioner training is one of the most
comprehensive in the UK!
New Oceans Master Practitioner training is unique in that for each participant the training programme will be tailored to their own specific needs and wants. All participants will undertake two modelling projects one with a personal focus and one with a professional focus.
You will learn how to
- master your NLP skills for personal and professional growth
- develop mastery in the Five Pillars of NLP - outcome thinking, sensory acuity, flexibility, rapport and state management
- influence with integrity using advanced communication skills
- develop the skills in use of Milton Language patterns and trance patterns
- use metaphor for influencing others elegantly and subtly
- understand people patterns and develop excellence in the use of metaprograms, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, and the Enneagram
- master the latest in change techniques relating to identity, beliefs and belief systems.
- develop your skills of strategy elicitation and modelling
- develop the skills of a master presenter, trainer and educator
- develop mastery in life coaching and mentoring
- use NLP for group and team learning and development
- discover what you were born to do and be the person you want to be.
brought to this Master Practitioner Training
- Two UK recognised trainers
- Personal and life coaching during the
seminar and throughout the training
- A comprehensive Master Practitioner
Manual "The NLP Masters Work Book; A reference manual of master
practitioner level patterns".
- Live demonstrations of modelling with
- Modelling from video
- Web-based NLP training
This course is an 16 day workshop delivered in weekend format. A comprehensive
course manual, lunch and all refreshments are included in the course fee.
| The 16-day investment is £1600 (includes all materials and Lunch!) for
(employee-sponsored £2500). Certification Fee included.
Extended payment plans with discounts available
Existing Master Practitioners are welcome to join us for greatly reduced investment.
Call for more details.
This course is open to NLP Practitioners. If you would like to to complete your practitoner first, please look at our Practitioner training.
Either NLP Practitioner
or NLP Business Practitioner
Venue & Dates
The Master Practitioner workshops are held in our training and conference centre The Dower House, Hexton, Herts - a large country home, part of the Hexton Manor properties, deep in the heart of the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside. B&B is available.
Master Practitioner 2015 (8 weekend format):
Sem 1: Sep 26-27 - The Spirit of NLP & The 5 Pillars
Sem 2: Oct 17-18 - Advanced Change Patterns
Sem 3: Oct 31 - Nov 1 - Replicating Talent
Sem 4: Nov 14-15 - Mastering People Patterns
Sem 5: Dec 5-6 - Mastering Belief Changes
Sem 6: Jan 9-10 - Time for Change
Sem 7: Feb 6-7 - Magic of Milton and Metaphor
Sem 8: Feb 27-28 - Coaching & Blueprint For the Future & Certification
Master Practitioner Seminar details
BOOK ONLINE NOW !
Paul and Dee in action
Master Practitioner Seminar details
Reasons to join us
- You are already a practitioner of NLP and you want to take your skills to a new level
- you want to learn more about modelling and replicating talent, and how you can use it to accelerate your own growth and development
- you are interested in applying NLP to work and education.
- you want to understand people patterns and the structure of human personality
- you are a manager or leader and are responsible for driving changes and want to know how to work with beliefs, criteria and values
- you work with groups and teams and want to know how to make them really work
- you want to be challenged
- you want to be able to help others reach their potential
- you want to be stimulated
- you want to be your own life coach
- you want to rediscover your passion
- you want to be a Master Practitioner
- you want to make a difference
Some of the benefits
- outstanding communication skills
- greater influence with the people around you
- superb negotiation skills
- the personal presence to make memorable and inspiring presentations
- the ability to design your own patterns for remedial and generative change
- unconscious elegance to utilise NLP patterns in your personal and professional life
The NLP Master Practitioner is held in our training and conference centre The Dower House - a large country home, part of the Hexton Manor properties, deep in the heart of the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside. B&B is available for just £35.
Practitioners at work in the beautiful two acre grounds