NLP Practitioner ... NLP Practitioner ... NLP Practitioner ... NLP Practitioner
How would your life change if you knew how to...
If the answer is yes to any of the above then NLP Training is for you. The New Oceans 18-day practitioner (NLP Diploma first 4 days contribution) will provide the successful participant with an internationally recognised certificate to practice NLP for self-improvement, business, training, education, counselling, and therapy.
- Become more persuasive and influential
- Appreciate different thinking styles
- Set clear and achievable goals
- Boost your confidence and that of others
- Change unwanted habits
- Manage stress and be free to choose your emotions, thoughts and behaviours
- Be adaptable and learn easily
- Become more successful in any area of your life and work that you choose
The course is led by Paul Jacobs, certified INLPTA NLP Trainer, life coach, education consultant, and co-founder of The Rainbow Journey and the NLP Education Network. This Practitioner Certification course will be run in accordance with the International NLP Trainers Association, and is open to all.
Paul is supported by Malcolm Ruddock, an experienced NLP
Trainer,and Dee Shipman, NLP Master Practitioner, life coach and well-known musical lyricist. Meet the team.
NLP can be described as an attitude, a set of skills, techniques and empowering principles which combine to offer you the possibility of excellence in every area of your life. It sets out to discover how people learn, how people think, how people do things excellently and how to replicate success - and the difference that makes the difference.
You will learn how to:
- communicate clearly and effectively
- be clear about what matters to you
- build and maintain rapport - the key to successful relationships
- gather specific, high quality information from people and how to use it to achieve outcomes
- increase the range of what you are able to see, hear and feel and so know more about what's going on
- use metaphor for influencing others elegantly and subtly
- generate practical, well-formed outcomes and how to achieve them
- create the right context for successful individual and organisational change
- change unwanted behaviours in positive ways
- use NLP change techniques for dealing with ongoing negative emotions, and unwanted habits, behaviours,traumas, phobias and beliefs, and know when and where use them
- create your own personal state of excellence
- utilise and change your perception of time
- recognise and use powerful language patterns to empower yourself and others
- develop your behavioural flexibility and creativity
- accelerate your learning and your reading
- be more at peace with yourself and others
- uncover your mission and make real your vision
- AND...be your own Life Coach
Venue & Dates
Practitioner Part 1 (Diploma) and Part 2 course is held at Hexton, Hitchin
Practitioner Part 1/Diploma:
See Diary for Diploma dates
Practitioner Part 2 (7 weekend format):
Sem 3: Oct 1-2 The Magic of Rapport
Sem 4: Nov 5-6 The Art of Change - "Busting Habits"
Sem 5: Dec 3-4 Modelling Excellence
Sem 6: Jan 14-15 Language For A Change
Sem 7: Feb 4-5 Beyond Language - "Milton Magic"
Sem 8: Mar 11-12 Beyond Belief
Sem 9: Apr 1-2 Living Your Dreams
Practitioner Part 2 (Summer Intensive format):
course manual, lunch and all refreshments are included in the course fee.
The Practitioner course investment is £1150+vat (£1351) for
(employer-sponsored £1300+vat, students £700+vat,
current NLP Practitioners £700+vat, Rainbow Journey Members £1100).
Practitioner Part 2 only is £930+vat (£1092) for
RESERVE A PLACE ONLINE NOW!
Paul introducing the NLP 5 Pillars
And Accelerated Learning too!!
Throughout the Practitioner programme you will be introduced to and use Accelerated Learning technologies.
NLP with Accelerated Learning technologies will enable you to unlock the full potential of your brain.
Using music, pictures, imagery, Brain Gym, and interactive activities you will discover and work with your preferred learning style.
Brain: The structures of the brain that affect Learning
Your physical state will affect your ability to learn
Understand how to maximise your ability
Access the learning state, the mind-set for success
Dramatically increase your reading speeds-
Use memory mapping techniques to aid recall
Brain Gym: Left- and Right-brain in harmony and balance