This is a full INLPTA Certified Practitioner programme. As such, it covers all the essentials of NLP
- Representational systems - how we code our experience
- Predicates - how we code our experience in language
- The Art and Science of Rapport
- How to structure Outcomes in a way that increases the likelihood of success
- How to achieve a higher quality lifestyle through reconnecting our surface summary linguistics with the full experience they represent
- How to manage your state-of-mind
- How to decode and construct hypnotic language patterns - the art of persuasion
- How to construct sensory rich presentations
- How to become a congruent person so that all your energy is working in the same direction - aligning your personal identity with your mission, values, beliefs, and practices, and how this will transform your environment.
- Introducing NLP
Learn the Five Pillars of NLP - Outcomes, Acuity, Flexibility, Rapport,
and State Management
- Learn how to set achievable personal outcomes
Read the outer signals of internal thinking process
- Use body language
to enhance the effectiveness of your communication
- Change bad habits
- Access your emotional resources at will
- Turn limiting
beliefs into empowering ones
- and much more......perceptual positions,
timelines, reframing, metaprograms....
The Magic of Rapport: Communication Excellence - Seminar 1 & 7:
the secrets of communication excellence and learn to apply the Five
Pillars with elegance.
The Art of Change & Busting Habits - Seminar 2 & 8:
- Develop access
to more resourceful states
- Induce different emotional states in others,
using words, gestures and touch
- Learn how to work with emotions using
powerful change processes
- Resolve phobias and traumatic experiences
Modelling Excellence - Seminar 3 & 9:
- Become a developer
as well as a user of NLP
- Learn the skills and strategies to model patterns
- Design and carry out your own modelling project.
Language For A Change - Seminar 4 & 10:
- Learn the
most powerful set of language skills available - Meta Model
- Fine tune
your ability to hear linguistic patterns with precision
- Develop the
art of asking key questions
- Art of Framing and Reframing.
Beyond Language - Seminar 5 & 11:
- Learn how to recognise
the way people think and learn
- Communicate more effectively with the
- Use the artful language patterns of Milton Erickson
to communicate more effectively and explore altered states of consciousness
Design and deliver profoundly meaningful metaphors and stories.
Beyond Belief - Seminar 6 :
- Learn how to identify
and change limiting beliefs for yourself and others
- Learn how to elicit
a values hierarchy and criterial equivalence
- Learn how to discover
and utilise metaprograms.
Living Your Dreams & Coaching For Success - Seminar 12:
- Learn the unifying
systems model that connects all the patterns of NLP and provides a framework
for knowing when to use what. Apply this model to any problem for diagnosis
or intervention. Integration and Assessment.
When you take the training, you will discover powerful tools and strategies to improve your communication skills, set and achieve goals, free yourself from limitations of the past, manage yourself and your life more effectively, accelerate your learning, plan career transition, manage or work with teams - and that's just for starters. You will also learn how to run your mind.
As part of the Practitioner Training your learning will be enhanced by undertaking a modelling project. This provides a context for applying the skills you learn to a real life situation of importance to you.
The training follows our popular format of weekend modules spread over six months. A number of practice evening sessions will be arranged and additional practice/catch-up days for those who may miss a particular day or weekend. This enables you to fit the programme into your schedule... AND truly integrate the powerful material that you will be learning between each module.
The New Oceans NLP Practitioner will provide the successful participant with an internationally recognised certificate to practice NLP for self improvement, management, training, education, counselling, and therapy.
Just imagine what a difference you can make!!
Paul & Dee - leading UK NLP trainers
The Dower House, Hexton - your beautiful home for the training
NLP Training benefits
- The NLP presuppositions: useful beliefs for the NLP Practitioner
- Well formed outcomes: a model full of well formed and congruent outcomes
- Rapport: how to bond with anyone in minutes
- Sensory acuity: how to read others by observing minute sensory shifts
- Representational systems: how people build their internal maps
- Eye patterns: how to read the representations people are accessing moment to moment
- Submodalities: finer distinctions, which create meaning from our internal maps
- Swish Patterns: change habits and states and create new directions
- Submodality belief changes: use submodalities to change limiting beliefs
- Strategies: internal processes that drive complex behaviours. How different people make decisions, get motivated and perform any behaviour
- Modelling strategies: install new powerful strategies for any new behaviour an individual or organisation wants to adopt
- Tote model: a model of complex behaviours
- Anchoring: how we are programmed by external and internal stimuli
- Linguistic presuppositions: learn to influence using elegant language structures.
- Be able to read people’s internal maps based on the presuppositions in their language
- Milton Model: maintain rapport and elegantly influence by using hypnotic language patterns
- Meta Model: get to the heart of distortions, generalisations, and deletions in language
- Reframing: elegantly create new meanings for problems and objections
- Six step reframe: use unconscious signals for healing and creating new choices
- Fast phobia model: eliminate phobias with ease
- Metaphor: use metaphor and deliver powerful messages to the unconscious mind
- Visual squash: align internal conflict and increase congruence