In this policy, references to "we" or "us" are to New Oceans Ltd, New Oceans House, 39 Jennings Road, St Albans, Herts AL1 4NX. We are also the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you register with our website www.coach2go.co.uk (our "Site") we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide to us via our Site, by telephone, in writing or otherwise. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication.
- Details of your visits to our Site (including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data) and the details of properties and resources that you access.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you including information about properties that we consider may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking the relevant boxes in the appropriate area of our Site. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us by email at [email protected] or by phone on +44 (0)1727 869782.